From the 16th Smögen Summer Symposium on Virology, Vincent speaks with Erling Norrby about how he has used archival material to provide insight into early Nobel Prizes for research on viruses.
Hosts: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Erling Norrby
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Swedish Society for Virology 00:45
- Nobel Prizes and Life Sciences by Erling Norrby 1:18, 52:10
- Nobel Prizes and Nature’s Surprises by Erling Norrby 1:18, 57:59
- Nobel Prizes and Notable Discoveries by Erling Norrby 1:18, 1:06:10
- Nobel Prizes: Cancer, Vision and the Genetic Code by Erling Norrby 2:39, 54:24
- Polio and Nobel Prizes (Ann Neurol) 32:33
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com