Vincent, Dick, Alan, and Cliff answer questions from listeners on swine influenza origins, transmission, virulence, and vaccines, HIV and AIDS, and more.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #56 (57 MB .mp3, 82 minutes)
Links for this episode:
- Physicists propose ‘Schrödinger’s Virus‘ experiment (thanks Duncan)
- Nanoparticle adjuvant (ScienceDaily and Journal of Controlled Release – thanks Jim)
- Hand washing won’t stop H1N1 at Newsweek (thanks Jim)
- Newsweek’s virus quiz
- TWiV timeline (download .m4v file – thanks Ricardo)
- Sanjay Gupta’s H1N1 experience (thanks Lenn)
- Swine flu vaccine fear mongering at eSkeptic (thanks Jesper)
- Flu transmission and humidity (letter from Joe)
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.