TWiV travels to the University of Iowa to speak with Wendy Maury and Stanley Perlman about their research on Ebolavirus entry and coronavirus pathogenesis.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- TIM-1 is receptor for Ebolaviruses (Proc Natl Acad Sci) 19:50
- TIM-1 is receptor for Lassa virus (J Virol) 29:13
- SARS coronavirus causes neuronal death (J Virol) 36:45
- T cells and IL-10 in viral demyelination (J Neuroimmunol) 39:53
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com