The TWiV crew reveal a unique portal on the calcivirus capsid formed upon receptor engagement, and the regulation of interferon responses in virus-infected cells by methylation of mRNA.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- European Congress of Virology 2019 2:59
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium 3:08
- Intel ISEF judges needed 3:19
- Calicivirus portal visualized (Nature) 4:31
- Calicivirus portal – long version (biorXiv) 23:25
- m6A modification and innate response (Nat Immunol) 28:10
- Brianne Barker’s immunology course 1:10:02
- m6A modification and innate response (Genes Dev) 27:42, 59:12
- Letters read on TWiV 534 27:00, 1:01:34
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:22:15
Brianne – The Red Queen’s Race Card Game
Alan – Pentax Papilio II
Dickson – Felice Frankel on improving visual side of science
Kathy – History of the alphabet chart (free download) usefulcharts.com (see blog, such as Latin Greek Cyrillic Venn Diagram)
Vincent – Virology Lectures 2019
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org