Vincent and Dickson travel to the 44th Retrovirus meeting at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories, where they speak with John Coffin, Stephen Hughes, Ya-Chi Ho, and Matt Takata about the meeting and their work on HIV-1.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Cold Spring Harbor Retrovirus Meeting 2018 0:58, 4:36
- Retroviruses and cranberries (TWiV 320) 2:06
- Identical proviruses in HIV-1 reservoir (PLoS Path) 50:56
- Measuring HIV-1 latency (PNAS) 39:57
- CG dinucleotide suppression is host defense (Nature) 31:31
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com