Vincent, Rich and Kathy travel to ASV 2018 at the University of Maryland to speak with Svetlana Folimonova and Anne Simon about their work on viruses that infect plants.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Simon laboratory 2:04, 6:24
- Folimonova laboratory 2:38, 15:20
- CTV superinfection exclusion (Virol) 21:45
- 3′-CITEs in viral genome (J Virol) 47:50
- Video of this episode (YouTube)
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org