The TWiV team travels to Texas A&M University, home of the Center for Phage Technology, where they speak with Ry Young and Jason Gill about their work on viruses that infect bacteria.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Center for Phage Technology at TAMU 17:38
- Personalized phage therapy (PNAS) 34:59
- Phage for biolipid extraction (Sci Rep) 55:44
- Viral protein antibiotic (Nat Micro) 1:15:05
- Acinetobacter phage depolymerase (J Virol) 1:19:01
- Structure of phage Qβ (PNAS) 1:23:53
- Video of this episode (YouTube) 1:21
- Timestamps by Jolene. Thanks!
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org