Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASM Grant Writing Online Course
- Giant viruses not from fourth domain of life (Virology)
- Nuclear envelope disruption during parvovirus infection (J Virol)
- Nuclear deformation during SV40 infection (Nucleus)
- Y chromosome regulates mouse susceptibility to influenza virus (PNAS)
- Consomic strains (Mamm Genome)
- Giants among viruses (TWiV 261)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 441
Weekly Science Picks
Kathy – Social science research on “luck” in motherhood
Alan – Foiling dinghy built by engineering students (video)
Rich – Human Exploration Research Analog (HERA)
Vincent – Make measles great again in Michigan and Which tech giant would you drop?
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com