Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- ASM Grant Writing Online Course 2:15
- Giant viruses not from fourth domain of life (Virology) 12:30
- Nuclear envelope disruption during parvovirus infection (J Virol) 15:10
- Nuclear deformation during SV40 infection (Nucleus) 15:10
- Y chromosome regulates mouse susceptibility to influenza virus (PNAS) 28:55
- Consomic strains (Mamm Genome) 31:40
- Giants among viruses (TWiV 261)
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 441 8:00, 1:11:15
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:39:30
Kathy – Social science research on “luck” in motherhood
Alan – Foiling dinghy built by engineering students (video)
Rich – Human Exploration Research Analog (HERA)
Vincent – Make measles great again in Michigan and Which tech giant would you drop?
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com