Guest: Nathan Letts
The TWiVnauts present another example of an infectious but replication incompetent vaccine, an insect specific arborvirus bearing chikungunya virus structural proteins.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Register for ASV 2017 8:25
- ASM-ASV Conference on Interplay of Viral and Bacterial Pathogens 10:25
- Chikungunya virus vaccine using insect virus platform (Nat Med) 26:50
- Ebola vaccine results (NYTimes, paper) 58:15
- Letters read on TWiV 421 13:20, 1:05:00
This episode is brought to you by CuriosityStream, a subscription streaming service that offers over 1,400 documentaries and nonfiction series from the world’s best filmmakers. Get unlimited access starting at just $2.99 a month, and for our audience, the first two months are completely free if you sign up at curiositystream.com/microbe and use the promo code MICROBE. 0:25, 1:00:00
Weekly Science Picks 1:33:10
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com