Guest: Scott Tibbetts
Scott Tibbetts joins the TWiVists to describe his work on the role of a herpesviral nocoding RNA in establishment of peripheral latency, and then we visit two last minute additions to the Zika virus literature.
Links for this episode
- Noncoding RNA required for establishment of latency (mSphere) 17:20
- Lessons learned from in vivo studies of a viral noncoding RNA (mSphere) 1:05:05
- Zika virus in pregnant women in Rio de Janeiro (NEJM) 1:06:10
- Zika virus infects cortical neural progenitors (Cell Stem Cell) 1:12:00
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 379 1:15:10
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:42:45
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org