The TWiVniacs discuss twenty-eight years of poliovirus shedding by an immunodeficient patient, and packaging of the innate cytoplasmic signaling molecule cyclic GMP-AMP in virus particles.
Links for this episode
- 28 years of poliovirus shedding (PLoS Path) 36:50
- NOT a rare poliovirus (Wash Post) 44:35
- Ukraine polio outbreak (ProMedMail) 41:00
- Virus particle transfer of cGAMP (Science one, two) 47:50
- cGAS on TWiV 222 47:05
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiV 353 6:30, 1:10:25
This episode is sponsored by ASMGAP 3:10
Timestamps by Jennifer. Thanks!
Weekly Science Picks 1:27:50
Listener Pick of the Week
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com