Host: Vincent Racaniello
Guest: Ann Palmenberg
Vincent returns to the University of Wisconsin – Madison to speak with Ann Palmenberg about her career in virology.
Links for this episode
- Palmenberg lab website – great resources
- Genome sequences of all rhinoviruses (J All Clin Imm)
- Cardioviral poly(C) tracts (Arch Virol Supp)
- EMCV disruption of nuclear transport (PNAS)
- Picornavirus protease in replicase gene (J Virol)
- Bacteriophage Qbeta replicase (J Virol)
- Thanks to Jordan for the episode title!
- Video of this episode – view above or at YouTube
Send your virology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org