A discussion of avian influenza H5N1 transmission experiments in ferrets and novel bunyaviruses at the 2012 Spring Conference of the Society for General Microbiology in Dublin, Ireland.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 177 (47 MB .mp3, 66 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Restricted data on H5N1 transmission (Science)
- Novel bunyavirus in China (NEJM and TWiV 127)
- Ten things about Schmallenberg virus (Microbiology Bytes)
- NSABB reverses decision on H5N1 papers (virology blog)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 177
- Video of this episode – view above or at YouTube
Weekly Science Picks
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.