Matt joins the TWiVarians to review virus production in single cells and single virion genomics.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV 171 (67 MB .mp3, 92 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- H5N1 results will be published (NY Times)
- Virus production in single cells then and now
- Single virion genomics (PLoS One)
- Multiple displacement amplification (Wikipedia)
- Ranavirus killing turtles, tadpoles in Maryland (Washington Post)
- Three Dog Night
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 171
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com.