Vincent, Alan, and Dickson chat with Brad Thompson, CEO of Oncolytics Biotech, about using reovirus to treat cancer.
Click the arrow above to play, or right-click to download TWiV #131 (42 MB .mp3, 97 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Transcript of this episode (pdf)
- Patrick Lee’s path to reolysin
- Reoviruses commonly infect humans
- Reovirus at ViralZone
- Onyx-411, an anti-tumor adenovirus
- BioVex, developers of OncoVEX GM-CSF
- This Week in Pediatric Oncology – TWiPO (iTunes)
- TWiV on Facebook
- Letters read on TWiV 131
Weekly Science Picks
Listener Pick of the Week
Josh – Prof. Racaniello’s Virology course on iTunes
Send your virology questions and comments to email@example.com.