The TWiX cabal discuss sexual transmission of Zika virus in mice, and how immune escape enables herpes simplex virus escape from latency.
Become a patron of TWiV!
Links for this episode
- Nido2017 Meeting
- ASM Clinical Virology Symposium
- Zika virus sexual transmission in mice (Cell Rep)
- Viral RNA is not infectious virus (virology blog)
- Methyl-phospho switch (TWiV 369)
- Immune escape of herpesvirus from latency (Cell Rep)
- Restarting lytic gene expression (J Virol)
- Letters read on TWiV 430
This episode is brought to you by Blue Apron. Blue Apron is the #1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the country. See what’s on the menu this week and get your first 3 meals free with your first purchase – WITH FREE SHIPPING – by going to blueapron.com/twiv
Weekly Science Picks
Intro music is by Ronald Jenkees.
Send your virology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org