Vincent and Dickson consider the effects of climate change on parasitic diseases.
Download TWiP #65 (60 MB .mp3, 83 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Climate change and infectious diseases (Science)
- The more parasites the better? (Science)
- Host and parasite control disease risk (PNAS)
- Parasites dominate food web links (PNAS)
- The World Without Us by Alan Weisman
- Image credit: PLoS One
- Letters read on TWiP 65
Neglected by Shelly Xie (YouTube)
Send your questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to email@example.com