Guest: Harris Wang
Harris joins Vincent, Elio, and Michael to describe multiplex automated genome engineering, a method for targeting many modifications in a population of bacterial cells.
Right click to download TWiM#123 (52 MB .mp3, 76 minutes)
Links for this episode
- MAGE – Multiplex automated genome engineering (Nature)
- Genome-scale promoter engineering (Nat Methods)
- Manipulating microbial communities in situ (Trends Genet)
- Engineering human microbiomes (Meth Mol Biol)
- Genome-scale engineering (Mol Syst Biol)
- Economic framework of microbial trade (PLoS One)
- Tardigrade t-shirt
- Image credit
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.