On episode #3 of the podcast This Week in Microbiology, Vincent, Jo, Cliff, and Ron explore the genome analysis done in support of the Amerithrax investigation, and an insecticidal enterotoxin-deficient mutant of Bacillus thurigiensis.
Download TWiM #3 (55 MB .mp3, 60 minutes).
Links for this episode:
- Bacillus anthracis genome analysis for Amerithrax investigation (PNAS)
- US Department of Justice summary of Amerithrax investigation (pdf)
- Anthrax expert comments on FBI Amerithrax report
- Genome data not sufficient for conviction in Amerithrax case
- Insecticidal enterotoxin-deficient mutant of Bacillus thuringiensis (Microbiology)
- Letters read on TWiM #3
Send your microbiology questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org