The TWiM team discusses how measles vaccination protects against other infectious diseases, and links between bacterial biofilms and colon cancer.
Right click to download TWiM#104 (46 MB .mp3, 64 minutes).
Links for this episode
- Measles vaccination prevents all-cause infectious disease (Science)
- Master of contagion (The Loom)
- Video: Measles incidence to immunomodulation (Science)
- FAQ: Adult vaccines
- Metabolism links biofilms and colon cancer (Cell Metab)
- Scripps Center for Metabolomics
- Scripps metabolite database
- Image credit
- Letters read on TWiM 104
Send your microbiology questions and comments (email or mp3 file) to firstname.lastname@example.org