Guest: Stephen Goff
Nels joins Vincent in New York City to speak with Stephen Goff about transmissible clam cancers and the silencing of integrated retroviral genomes.
Become a patron of TWiEVO
- A sixth modality of infectious disease (PLoS Path)
- Horizontal transmission of clam cancer (Cell)
- Transmissible bivalve cancers (Nature)
- Retrovirus transcriptional silencing (J Virol)
- Histones on retroviral DNA (Cell Host Micr)
- Image credit
This episode is brought to you by Blue Apron. Blue Apron is the #1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the country. See what’s on the menu this week and get your first 3 meals free with your first purchase – WITH FREE SHIPPING – by going to blueapron.com/twie.
Music on TWiEVO is performed by Trampled by Turtles
Send your evolution questions and comments to email@example.com