Nina welcomes Dean Mike Ward onto Public Health United on our latest podcast. Mike is the Associate Dean of Enrollment Management & Student Affairs at Johns Hopkins School of Public Health. In addition to being a very caring person in charge of student affairs at the School, Mike is passionate about fitness. He became a personal trainer over a decade ago, has done 6 marathons and many half marathons. He loves being a personal trainer in order to help people create sustainable, independent fitness plans to stay healthy for the long term.
Nina and Mike share a love of fitness and have a fantastic time discussing fitness plans, keeping motivated over the long-term, and how to start getting fit again after illness.
Check out the podcast to know more about Nina’s Comeback…
Links for this episode
- Mike Ward on Twitter: @mwfitconsult
- Associate deans’ page at JHSPH
- Mike’s website: http://mwfitconsult.com
- Email Mike to sign up for some personal fitness! Mike@mwfitconsult.com
- Just a great site for exercises: http://exrx.net