The Immune team explores the variable lymphocyte receptors of jawless vertebrates, a system of immunity that parallels the structurally unrelated antibodies of jawed vertebrates.
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- Lamprey VLR response to influenza virus (eLife) 34:14
- VLR-based immunity (Ann Rev Immunol)
- How the Immune System Works 1:13:11
- A Commotion in the Blood 1:13:35
- Immune merchandise 1:05:34
- Image credit 34:53
- Letters read on Immune 9 51:27
Weekly Science Picks 1:20:05
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com