Cindy, Steph, and Vincent launch a new podcast, Immune, and reveal how warm temperature protects against atherosclerosis by regulating monocyte migration into the blood.
Become a patron of Immune!
Links for this episode
- Leifer Lab at Cornell 00:28, 1:31
- Stephanie Langel 00:51, 9:28
- Thermoneutrality suppresses monocyte egress from bone marrow (Circ Res) 25:43
- Fever regulates immunity (Nat Rev Immunol)
- Transcript of this episode (pdf, html)
- Macrophage image by Blausen Medical
Weekly Science Picks 51:13
Send your immunology questions and comments to email@example.com